- Boiled quinoa
- Kale, cucumber, radishes, fennel
- Lemon juice, olive oil (for dressing)
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- grooVy Lentil & Carrot and Roasted Pepper & Pumpkin Seed spread
- Crushed pink peppercorns for garnish (option)
- 20 minutes
- Wash, clean and cut up veggies. Mix together and put in a medium sized salad bowl.
- Drizzle with your vinaigrette of choice - we love mixing olive oil and lemon juice seasoned with some salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with boiled quinoa and add a scoop each of grooVy’s Lentil & Carrot and Roasted Pepper & Pumpkin Seed spread. (We suggest using an ice cream scoop for that fancy look).
- Add some crushed pink peppercorns as garnish.